Area file resets, generated by instaroom for 11406:
M 1 100 2 11406 -1 -1 -1
O 1 4352 1 11406 -1 -1 -1
O 1 4354 1 11406 -1 -1 -1
O 1 11481 1 11406 -1 -1 -1
P 0 11480 1 11481
P 1 4352 1 11480
What it looks like:
Parlor of the Immortals Vnum: 11406
[Area Flags: nocamp noastral noportal norecall nosummon noscry noteleport nobeacon]
[Room Flags: indoors]
[Sector Type: indoors] [Continent or Plane: immortal]
[Area name: The Great Void] [Area filename: void.are]
The parlor room where all immortals come to meet and plan their
activities. Build to suit, etc.
A silver longsword lies here.
(Invis) A tiny ring carved with tortued souls lies here.
(PROTO) Some god dropped a newly created leather pouch here.
The autoadvancer mob is here.
Autoadvancer is shrouded in flowing shadow and light.
What "redit rlist" says:
1) autoadvancer mobile (100) -> Parlor of the Immortals Room: 11406 
2) (object) githyanki silver longsword (4352) -> Parlor of the Immortals Room: 11406 
3) (object) ring wraith (4354) -> Parlor of the Immortals Room: 11406 
4) (object) leather pouch (11481) -> Parlor of the Immortals Room: 11406 
5) (Put) bag cloth (11480) -> leather pouch (11481) 
6) (Put) githyanki silver longsword (4352) -> bag cloth (11480) 
The pouch properly contains the cloth bag, but the cloth bag contains nothing even though the reset loaded properly. The reset code is far too convoluted and confusing for me to follow the logic. It's messy beyond all possible belief. If someone who knows the code better than I do can take a look at why it's not working I'd appreciate it. It's making getting the 2.0 code working infinitely harder than it should be since the atrocious mess of reset code had to be reworked.
Obviously the resets themselves were generated properly. It's the reset_area function which is not doing what it's supposed to. This is apparently a fairly old bug.