AFKMud 2.1.4Author Submitted by Version D/L File Size Date Added AFKMud Team Samson 2.1.4 1305 1.70 MB Mar 8, 2010
DescriptionAFKMud is an advanced Smaug derivative written in C++ offering tons of new features to enhance the gaming experience.
Changes for AFKMud 2.1.4
* Bug# 4363: Help file keywords are case sensitive.
* Bug# 4364: Crash when editing a multi-line buffer.
* Bug# 4365: Crash when clearing an existing edit buffer.
* Bug# 4366: Area conversion fails on Smaug G and R resets.
* Bug# 4368: compressEnd does not free up the MCCP buffer if data fails to send.
* Bug: Starting newbie equipment is missing.
This bug being the way it is, the easiest fix was to include the missing newbie area and the connected small bit of the Overland.
This will allow it to show off at least a few things the codebase can do.
Three new area files have been included for this: catacombs.are, rtower.are, and gwyn.are.
The overland map data for the included continent has been updated as well to include the necessary mobs found there.
Fixes ported from the SmaugFUSS list
* Enh# 4336: Easier to understand messages for "get all" (act_obj.cpp, do_get)
* Bug# 4099: Missing break; in Case statement (deity.cpp, fread_deity)
* Bug# 4098: Saving and Installing area eats everything in the room. (area.cpp, fwrite_afk_room)
* Bug# 3918: Act function, and some mp commands don't capitalize words properly. (act_comm.cpp, act_string)
* Bug# 3916: Mppurge doesn't separate objects when removing them. (mud_comm.cpp, do_mppurge)
* Bug# 3915: Order command can be used to control switched immortals. (character.cpp, do_order)
* Bug# 3914: Numattacks doesn't initialize properly. (mobindex.cpp, make_mobile)
* Bug# 3785: Spells can be used without the cast command (skills.cpp, check_ability and check_skill)
* Bug# 3780: [Room] Automapper doesn't ignore colorcodes when wrapping descriptions (mapper.cpp - get_line, color.h)