Tis the season for updating old things.
Also worth noting I've placed AFKMud on GitHub
. Seeded with version 2.0, then committed each release up to current to populate the change history.
No, I'm not going to do the same with the old 1.x branches
Changes for AFKMud 2.1.6
* Directory checking now handles error returns properly for chdir() and system() calls.
* Hotboot code now handles error returns properly for fscanf() calls.
* Pfile cleanup code now handles error returns properly for system() calls.
* Clan, deity, shop, and web directories were left out of the initial directory_check() call.
* Error and warning cleanup for GCC 4.8.