Almost 2 years since the last update. I culled what I could that could be verified from the forum since March of 2010. Anything still broken here should be reported, but be prepared to provide useable details to help track it down.
Changes for AFKMud 2.1.5
* Update compliance for gcc 4.6.1. (variables set but never used warning)
* Title table array was not bounded properly and could overflow, causing a crash.
* Class titles for neuter and hermaphrodite did not exist.
* The disconnect command could crash the game in some circumstances.
* G resets were not checking the correct argument for percentage based resetting.
* Color code processing for the in-room map was not properly NULL terminating the strings.
Fixes ported from the SmaugFUSS list
* Bug# 4468: Telnet control character arrays are of the wrong type.
* Bug# 4452: Auto-Exits don't check position before moving character.
* Bug# 4396: compressEnd doesn't handle itself very well.