first for putting it up for dl. i looked a long time at other code bases, and this actually had every feature i wanted (and then some)
a big thanks to samson for answering my stupid questions. heh.,
and whoever was online when i went to play at alsherok, and ended up asking coding questions.(back when 1.2 first came out for dl here) sorry don't remember the name. but thanks.
everything seems to be working fine, (well except a couple of the changes i made, but i'm working on that haha)
and for some reason areas in smaug format have to have all the object removed before converting, no biggie as those areas will be gone or replaced soon anyway. but strange.
other than that you guys totally rock!!!