Terms of Service: ForumsRules For Forum Posting
This site is intended for the civil use of our members. As such, certain behavior while posting is expected. Any breech of these rules will result in appropriate disciplinary action at the administration's sole discretion, up to and including the full revocation of your access to this site.
By posting to this site, you agree to the following terms:
* No hate speech. This includes but is not limited to: racism, sexism, and bigotry.
* No harassment. This includes but is not limited to: "trolling", "flaming", and antagonizing others for your own amusement.
* No promotion of illegal activities. This includes but is not limited to:
+ Pirated software, commonly referred to as "warez".
+ Child pornography.
+ Instructions for how to commit a crime.
+ Scams, pyramid schemes, or other means by which to cheat people out of money.
* No sexually explicit material of any kind.
* No posting of libelous claims against another party.
* No spam. Generally defined as any unsolicited bulk advertisement.
* No automatically generated posts. Including, but not limited to, the use of bots or other programs to post or handle registration.
* No signature, profile, or post links promoting the activities of known copyright violators, code thieves, etc.
* No posting of other user's email addresses in public without their prior consent.
* Topics and/or posts on religion and/or politics are not permitted here. Find another forum to discuss those issues.
The administration reserves the right to make judgments on any material posted that does not clearly fall within one of these rules but is deemed to be offensive or falls outside the confines of general decency. Questions about this policy should be raised in private with the site administrators. Public discussion of administrative action is not permitted and any such topics raised will be immediately removed and the poster may face additional punishment.